Have you ever got a business card from another business owner that is advertising someone else business? I see this all the time from small business owners, especially roofers, advertising Yahoo, Hotmail, Comcast, or some other company – but not their own.
Are you making this same rookie mistake? Did you know its very easy to get your own firstname.lastname@example.org email address?
To make it simple host your website with a company that offers a cPanel® dashboard system (such as HostGator or NameCheap). This makes it easy to manage your website and email.
You can set up your email@example.com type of email account. You can then forward that e-mail to your Gmail account or whichever account you choose for convenience.
Now you are advertising your website with every email you send and every email sent to you. You will also appear more professional as well.
According to Oxxy, there are 8 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Its Own Email address, and they are:
- Professionalism, makes you look professional in front of the public
- Credibility, gain trust and win over customer confidence
- Improves results, decrease the chances of an email being marked as spam
- Email aliases, custom mailboxes like “sales@” and “info@” are easy to create
- Flexibility and control, you can manage email all in one place and assign emails to staff
- Branding, promote your business and website
- Marketing, promote your business instead of someone else’s
- Improves communication, easy for people to find and contact you
Now you have no excuse to advertise someone else’s company
Are you looking to grow your roofing company, but you are spinning your wheels? Schedule a one-on-one consultation with me to help you get moving forward again.
During this free 1/2 hour call we will discuss ways to implement growth strategies into your business that will help you generate more roofing leads and more referrals.
If you have enjoyed reading this article please like and share on Facebook and tag a friend that you think can use this information.
Thank you for reading.